Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry App World

My Blackberry App World v.3.0.2.7 won't update to 4.0.0.63, and when I press Proceed to update, it just keeps repeating itself. I can't download apps either because it says I must update my App World to download Apps. Help please.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry App World

Hi Willachi

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

First perform a battery pull restart like this while your device is Powered On remove the battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back ,after your device reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse or click   http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3   to download version 4.0.0.55 . 

While downloading it may prompt to replace your existing version then click on yes.After installing you may perform a Battery pull restart.Please try it and see if that help. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

When I download it, it says, Download Failed, 907 Invalid COD
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Willachi

Open your browser > Press the Menu key > Options > Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data ( Mark all fields ) then Click on Clear Now . Once it done perform another Battery pull restart as mentioned earlier .Then try t again.

If say error appear then try it over wifi , it might fix your issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.