Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Orange

Blackberry AppWorld Nightmare

Hi All,

Has anyone else got problems when trying to log into App world, from my Torch I just get :

Blackberry app world is having trouble connecting to the blackberry app world server.verify your network connections and try again.

If I use the PC sometimes it logs on-but when I try purchasing an app it asks me to log on again then wont let me!.

Frustrating to say the least seeing as I wish to transfer all my existing purchases to my new phone-anyone got any ideas please before I throw the thing in the skip!.

The torch is able to connect to all other webbies normally via its browser.

Many Thanks,

Richard.

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry AppWorld Nightmare

Hi there,

Try changing your BlackBerry ID password. This has helped some users before and may assist in your case. If it doesn't, let us know as there are other things that can be tried.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: orange

HI,

I get the same thing!!

"Blackberry app world is having trouble connecting to the blackberry app world server.verify your network connections and try again.

Sometimes "error 40850" is added at the end.

I can access other websites etc too, its just  BB appworld I have this problem with. I saw on another forum to log into my world but i just get the same message there too!  As soon as a click on an icon assosicated with app world the message flashes up. Really annoying cos I love my phone and would hate to change it.

HELP!!!!!

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9860
My Carrier: optus

Same here ....... On the verge of going back to HTC !!!!