Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9220
My Carrier: Cell One

Blackberry Apps with my old Blackberry at my old job

Good evening, I worked for 3 months at an employer who provided me with an "office Blackberry". I downloaded many apps then left the firm. I now have my own Blackberry and want to move my apps over. While I have my old username and password it doesn't seem to work anymore. How can I go about using these apps I already paid for? Blackberry World doesn't seem to have a direct e-mail. Thanks

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Apps with my old Blackberry at my old job

As long as you can sign in with your BlackBerry ID ("my old username and password"), you should be able to move them over to your new phone.

Start by signing in to your phone with your BlackBerry ID. Once you've accomplished that, open BlackBerry World on your phone and follow All>My World>My Apps & Games. On your model of phone, I believe you then press your menu key and select Refresh. Any apps that are not on your phone and have been previously paid for from BlackBerry World should appear as available and be ready for download.

I hope I've helped you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.