Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BOLD 6650
My Carrier: Verizon

Blackberry BOLD 9650 crashed and I need info from Desktop Manager

HELP!  This is my first blog-anything post.  I am despirite!  My blackberry crashed and I can't get anyone to tell me how to retrieve the info from my Desktop Manager Software.  I got BB to tell me how to save it as a zipped file, but they (and Verizon) will tell me how to convert it so my laptop can read it.  I'm looking for my memo lists and pictures, mostly.  My calendar, if possible, but I have a hard copy of that.  I upgraded to an I Phone 4, which is why I don't have a working BB to just plug into my laptop. I'd really appreciate any help or advice.  Thank you!

~Jenny

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry BOLD 9650 crashed and I need info from Desktop Manager

Hi jennyjanefredericks

Welcome to the Community

There are few Software available like Magicberry or  ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter  which allows you to open and extract the content of the backup file you can try that.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.