Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: BTC

Blackberry Bold 9000 Serious Problem,

well i am gonna make this short 
I got a phone from my friend to fix up by the way he found it

So basically its Nuke it wont turn on and when i tcharge red light comes on
So after 5 hours of googling i try few things but all programms i use to wipe the phone to restore it always say that i need a password but none of us know it 
So is there anyway to restore the phone and thing without using the password or there is a password cracker

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry Bold 9000 Serious Problem,

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

If you enter the wrong password 10 times in a row, it should reset the device so it has no password anymore (in the process, it will also delete all apps and data on the device).

Now then, you could always just ask your friend for the password... or if he found the phone on the street or something like that, you probably should just drop it off at a carrier location who can then help to return it to it's rightful owner.  Other than that, there is no password cracker or anything similar as that would defeat the purpose of the security features on a BlackBerry (not to mention that something like that would be illegal, even if one did exist).

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!