Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Bold 9700 Enterprise Activation Problems

Hi All;

New member here, I have a new Bold 9700 and I am trying to complete my enterprise activation but I am constantly recieving the following error message:

Activation failed. An error was encountered when sending the activation transmission.

Does anyine have any ideas how this can be fixed? My carrier is Telstra.

Thanks

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 Enterprise Activation Problems

Hi there...I'm newbie too...can u tell me how to post a new thread/topic?I can't find any to post new thread bout my problem...Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 8330

Hi,

I think your problem could be one of "no data connection" or no data service. go into

- Options

- Advance options

- service books

Verify that you have like about 2 pages of entries, if you don't it is usually because your services provider (ie: Bell, Rogers etc) maybe did not activate your data service properly.

- First, try to (while your blackberry is open) remove the battery, wait 10-15 secs, then reput your battery in let the BB restart by itself.

- Make sure that your 3G is showing, which is usualy a sign that your data services is active.

if it still doesn`t work, I would suggest you call your service provider help desk and have them verify your profile that:

1st: your DATA service is enable

2nd: that BES is in your profile, if BIS is the only thing  enable, you won`t be able to activate throu an Enterprise activation that goes throu a BES­.

Hope that helps.

My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: friends mobile

Hi All;
            New member here, I have a new Bold 9700 and I am trying to complete my enterprise activation but I am constantly recieving the following error message:

Activation failed. An error was encountered when sending the activation transmission.

Does anyine have any ideas how this can be fixed?