Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Bold 9700 no longer receives or sends SMS text messages

Hello, My carrier is Rogers I just recently ordered for the Q10, so I don't know if its worth it. Here is my problem. I can no longer see the SMS text messaging app, its completely removed from my phone and i can no longer receive SMS text messages either. I recently discovered through going into messages - compose SMS, that although it doesn't appear to send, it does actually and sends 20 of the same message although it doesn't appear on my phone. After this, i decided for the first time of having my phone, to backup the files on my computer. I don't know why it suddenly decided to have problems, right before I get the new Q10 but hey, if its a big thing to fix, I can wait for my new phone which I should get this week (I hope) Thank you to anyone who gives suggestions, because its very frusterating not being able to receive or send text messages, except 20 at one time. Thank you,
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 no longer receives or sends SMS text messages

I got my Q10, back to normalcy! Anyone thinking about it... Get the Q10 Smiley Happy