Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: 447962348312

Blackberry Bold 990

People, I have had two Blackberry Bolds 9900 and both have been an absolute load of rubbish. I took my contract out with T-Mobile and had one of the very first ones out, within two days the phone switched off and only the red light would flash. T mobile exchanged the phone for another unit, and this morning the same thing happend again. You can not power it up at all, I have had enough of this stupid phone. I am so sick of this, it could take 28 days for it to be resolved?????????? Thankgod for my  NOKIA N70, why do we bother toput up with this poor service. I am paying £70.00 per month on a 2 year contract, and yet they can supply me a reconditioned unit ( second hand unit) 

So there it is people you pay £1680.00 over 2 years to have a second hand phone, and if your lucky it will work. Sorry to go on but it cannot just be me who has had this problem, if you have any ideas why this happens could you please let me know???