Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone UK

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Major Issues!!!

Great, if you love this phone so much maybe you want to buy one? I will sell to you or your 'techs' friends for £200 its fair price, even if this bold its so fantastic.
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: UTS

My phone broke within 2 months and the store owner doeant wNt to replace it. Untill known i havnt read any comment from rim about a real fix since they notified it back in november. I Switched to iphone already! Im never buying a blackberry again
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: UTS

Mine broke in november that was within 1?5 months! The store where i got it didnt want to replace it and rim while they said they lnew about the problem. Until today i havent heard anything from them, i mailed them and they simply pointes me to his forum. so thats really bad and simple cuatomer support. I have already switches to iphone know and will never buy a product from rim again
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone UK

RIM can you see those comments? We are unhappy customers, we have trusted you for years (me personaly 6 years!) Not even one line of apologies! That's pathetic... We want our money back! My new iPhone 4s is coming tomorrow, can not wait.

Regards
New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

well i am now on my 3rd 9900 and this one is still the same, slow the timer coming up all the time battery life **bleep**, this is the worse phone i have ever had i think i should have listened to everyone and got an iphone, my 8250 blackberry was faster than this 9900 and the keypad was better and stronger , in my view this 9900 phone was mis advertised and i would recommend people to stay away from it, i am going to get rid and pay off my contract and go iphone which i dont want to do but i need a phone which will do what it says 

adrian

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: 8282160281

My Bold 9900 will actually dial a number while I am in conversation with someone. Thing is, the number it dials is not a recently dialed number. Also, the settings turn themself off, such as wi-fi, bluetooth and mobile network. Also, the ringer will go to the silent mode without any intervention on behalf of yours truly. I could go on but suffice it to say, this is the biggest piece of substandard **bleep** I have ever owned. And to thing, T-Mobile talked me into spending more money on this "state-of-the-art G-4" phone. Now, having trouble getting a replacement of another flavor. By the way, this is the 4th 9900 I've had since mid January.
My Device: BB 9900
My Carrier: T-MOBILE

I exactly have the same problem. I called my provider.. have no clue; I'm ready to trash my bb 9900
Contributor
My Device: NA
My Carrier: NA

Re:How to Made Blackberry applictaion get paid

Hello,I want my Blackberry application after 5 time get paid.so how it possible.please reply as soon as possible

Contributor

Why are people still trying to talk directly to RIM through these forums...

New Contributor
My Carrier: 8282160281

My 9900 continues to get worse and T-Mobile will not help me unless I enter a new contract and buy a new phone.  Since I was talked into paying a lot more for the 9900, I hgghly doubt that will ever happen.  At any rate, my phone continuously loses the mobile network setting and has to be turned back on.  In addition, the phone will shut down and go through a re-boot at least twice daily.  These issues are in addition to the phone dialing another number while I am in conversation.  I have had many bad episodes while in conversation with customers.