Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

Blackberry Bold 9900 Screen Problems

Hey, my Blackberry screen randomly has two thin lines on its screen. It's not actually the outer screen, just the inside with the graphics. I recently noticed those lines and I just find it annoying to see. Sorry if I didn't explain it well but that's all  see. Please reply!! Smiley Happy 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Screen Problems

It's hard for us to tell with no picture of what it's doing. If it is a hardware problem like a damaged screen of some kind (does it show on every screen regardless of what is being displayed?) then you'll likely need to seek support through your carrier.

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: 9900 bold
My Carrier: 9900 bold

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Screen Problems

My screen is alsoe problematic I HATE my phone !!! And there is no place u can directly contact blackberry with this complaint if everyones screens is doing the same blackberry should recall there product