Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2 Germany / Telefonica

Blackberry Bold 9900 doesn't start anymore

Hey there,

I tried to get in contact with blackberry Germany but that didn't work at all, because they seem not to have a service number, so I'll try it here.

Monday, the 24th of June, my blackberry was turned off in the morning although I charged it before going to sleep. I tried to turn it on various times but nothing happened but the red light turned on for 2 minutes but then turned off again. I went to my provider (O² Germany, Telefonica) to get it fixed by their professionals. So they sent it to them and last Saturday I got it back unfixed. I should have damaged platines inside the phone ON PURPOSE, so they can't do anything for me. I really don't know how I should have done this, I don't even know what platines are.  I concluded a contract with the provider one year ago to pay in 24 months installments on the phone. 12 are left but my phone is broken for some reason I don't understand. I bought it because I thought that blackberry offers high quality and long-lasting phones I can work with. Now I am not available anymore for anyone. I am really **bleep** off by my provider which isn't able and doesn't want to help me! I always have been a satisfied costumer with blackberry but right know I am getting really discontented. So I hope you can tell me what to do right now!

Contributor
My Device: Passport

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 doesn't start anymore

I have a similar issue with my 9900. If I get it to work I will post it.