Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Carphonewarehouse London UK

Blackberry Bold 9900 sudden swtch off and doesnot switch on.

Hello There,

I am using Blackberry Bold 9900 since last 1.7 years and today is the 2nd time i had replaced phone due to power on and battery problems. The first phone lasted for almost 1.4 years but then it suddenly started call droping and switch off and automatically switch on. i got replacement phone but that lasted 1.5 month and had same problem again.. now today i have got my new 2nd replacement phone.. i charged it completely and trying to update the phone but after a call of 5 minutes it switched off suddenly and when i pluged in with charger it started again with just 20% battery. that means the new replacement which i got was again a faulty piece.. i have already wasted more than 15 days in replacing phones.. and this is now getting very annoying..I am loosing faith in Blackberry to be honest. Please suggest what should I do??

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 sudden swtch off and doesnot switch on.

Hi Sprashdreamz,

Welcome to the support community!
Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone. Since the battery dropped so quickly down to 20% after it powered off, I would suggest trying another battery to see if that helps.

Please let me know the results.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!