Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 unable to configure Intelisync to sync with phone

Hi John,

I did the run as administrator and had no joy. I also found a copy of 6.0.1 on the web and tried that and also had not joy, so possibly it could be this system, however there is nothing out of the ordinary on it standard commercial off the shelf. I will sign up for beta, and touch wood will have some joy.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

This is definitely an odd problem. I haven't seen it before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telstra

Is there a chance that even though the sw is removed using the uninstaller that there are some registry changes lingering that is causing this? Personally I woundn't think so but weirder things have happened!

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

The clean uninstall KB should take care of everything that needs to be taken care of.

I would be more suspect of something up with the Office 2010 installation at this point. I know there have been issues in the past with installations done over the web as opposed to installing from CD or a file located on the pc itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!