01-13-2013 04:53 AM
My phone is dead the battery runs down rapidly,I bought new battery but phone is still dead it doesn't even charge with new battery Please Help
Which device you have Bold 9900 or Curve 9360and on which you are having problem ,Please check your other post Blackberry Curve 9360
01-13-2013 11:08 AM
01-13-2013 11:56 AM
01-13-2013 01:47 PM
You have marked your post as Solved , Is it solved ? If not that then first make sure that your battery is fully charged then try those steps :
( Credit J Sanders )
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
Additional Information :KB10144 : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader
03-29-2013 08:24 AM
Hello. My bb bold 9900 runs out of battery charge making it shut down; when I charged and opened it, my phone requires a 'sign in' to blackberry id, I had so many attempts then it just buffered. And when I removed my sim card and opened it again, I was able to receive messages but cannot save those hence I wasn't able to read the messages fully. Please help me