Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Bold - Dialing Options

Hi All, 
I am new to this forum and also new to blackberry’s so please forgive my ignorance.   I have recently received a Blackberry Bold from my work which is now after a day or two of playing around set up perfect and working well but I have two small issues that I would like to ask some advise on.  Both are similar issues.   Issue 1 As this is a company phone, I automatically have all company users names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers which is great however I have one problem. I am currently in Korea and with the Service Provider I have here I am supposed to dial 00700 in front of the country code to dial Internationally which reduces the cost, otherwise I get billed three times as much from another provider for that call.  So in my contacts, all my numbers appear with the Country Code. For example, one of my contacts in Singapore would be listed as +65 1234 5678. I can dial him no problem but to keep the cost of my bill down ideally I should be dialing 00700 65 1234 5678.   Is there a way that I can set up the 00700 to automatically appear for any International number? (I don’t need to dial the 00700 for dialing inside Korea)  Issue 2All of companies users who are in Korea are also stored in my contacts as well. If I dial them it is automatically picking up the International Prefix.  For Example, if I dial a collegue in Korea it will dial +82 1234 5678 when in fact I only need to dial 0 1234 5678. Dialing the +82 1234 5678 again is adding more cost to my bill. Is there a way to drop the +82 ?  I can of course manually go and change all my contacts in my Outlook contacts and sync my phone with it but to be honest i dont fancy amending 500+ numbers.   
If anyone can supply any information or assistance, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Tobster