Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Bold and Outlook 2007 problems

I have just received a Blackberry Bold replacement handset from Orange, UK.  When I have tried to set up synchronizing, the option to link to Outlook is not there, there is Outlook Express but I use Outlook 2007.  Before the replacement was sent everything was okay and working.  Spoke to Orange ten times, they told me to completely uninstall Desktop Manager and then re install, I have done this but there is still same problem and no soultion was identified, they told me to contact Blackberry.

I wish to set up synchronizing with Outlook 2007, how do i do this, your help would be really useful, thanks.  I have Microsoft XP, Blackberry Desktop Manager 5.0 and Outlook 2007 as default email.

Thanks

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Blackberry Bold and Outlook 2007 problems

Take a look at this KB article to see if the solutions resolve the problem for you

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB02362

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

thanks for this reply, I followed the article and did not find any solution.  Then I recreated a new MAPI Profile and then tried setting it up, it started showing Microsoft Outlook and i choose this and then later changed profile back to the original which strangely started showing.

Everything is now running perfectly so thank you so much, you are a star, I tried Orange in the UK but they couldnt figure it out

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Glad to hear that it worked out!   Smiley Happy
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.