Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Blackberry Bold with Rogers network Wifi Does not work at wireless connections at Home or Office

It shows on screen all my personal network configuration, but it does not connect to any website and errors comes up it does not find wireless connection. I tried my best, please somebody can help me to configure this and I don't subscribe to Rogers data plan.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Bold with Rogers network Wifi Does not work at wireless connections at Home or Office

Are you using the Hotspot Browser?  Go to Options >Advanced Options >Browser and set the Hotspot Browser as the default browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Re: Blackberry Bold with Rogers network Wifi Does not work at wireless connections at Home or Office

I already have Hotspot Browser set as a default, but it does not work with my Gmail or any other web site at all.

When I try to connect, it brings up the Black screen with massage "Gmail could not find any available connections. would you like to configure a connection manually?"

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

You must have a data plan in order to use the Gmail application or setup push email.  You can use the hotspot browser to browse to the webmail site.  That's about it....A BB data plan is required for email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!