Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Browser Issue

Hi,

I have BB 9700 and os 6 loaded. Recently I have problem with my browser, I can't open any page with my BB data plan, but works without any problem when I'm connected with Wi-Fi.

I don't have any problem with email, gtalk, twitter etc everything work good, except browser.

Right now I'm using opera, but its really annoying to copy links from twitter or chat and paste to opera browser.

is any solution for this problem?
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Browser Issue

You might just have to update your service books.  Have a look at the following article.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB15402 

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Regular Contributor

BillJ,

I just followed steps and resent service books, and received email for succesful set up.

I just want to remember that I haven't any issue with my email, I receive ans sent emails without any problem.

My problem is only with BB browser which most of times don't work with my data plan, but works good with wifi.

Twitter, gtalk, news app, works great.

Thanks, I will let u know if this problem was solved or now.
Regular Contributor

BillJ,

Problem isn't solved, I cant open any webpage with BB browser, but I can open with Opera browser.

When I try to open a webpage with BB browser, I see blank screen, Requesting... And in end a pop up window which tell me "unable to connect to internet, please try again later"

If I try to open webpage with Opera everything works fine.

Just to remember I have data plan, and email, gtalk, twitter, news app works good.

Can we solve this issue, because is really annoying.
Regular Contributor

There is no solution for this?

This to bad because I like everything else on my bold.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Ok,

I was going to leave BB forever, but I found a permanent solution... To deleted the BB Internet Browsing Service Book 2.

Now seems to work.