Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Blackberry Calendar Sync - Wrong Events Dates

I recently wiped my entire calendar on my phone as it was a mess. I composed a new calender with certain re-occuring series events on outlook calendar 2012.

The syncing porcess to my Blackberry Curve 8900 works fine, no issues raised by Desktop manager yet when i look at my phones calendar there are random events that have been placed on wrong dates?!

EG: an event for the 01.10.12 will be showing on the 02.10.12. When i click on this event on my phone and view 'whole series' the date shows for the 01.10.12 to re-occur every few week - so why its on the 02.10.12 i have no idea - Interestingly though when i click on the same event but 'view occurance' it shows the incorrect date of 02.10.12. These events are 'entire dat events'

Outlook is defintely correct and i have not put in this occurance for the 02.10.12 so why is it syncing to my blackberry as wrong occurance date but correct series information? bizzare. Really frustrating.

When i look at future series dates for this incorrect occurance there doesnt seem to be a pattern, the other series are correct. However throughout the year there could be up to 15 diffierent examples of this happening on random dates.

Ive looked at several formums and tech help. Im using OS5 operating system.

Any workaround, fix? Does anyone else experience this issue?