Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: personal

Re: Blackberry Complaint / Feature Request - Please add category support for calendar Items already

I cant believe that after all the problems weve just had , i once again cant download updates or apps
and further more when i try an use my msn messenger im getting "internal server error ".
Dont you understand that we have paid alot of money for these handsets and there little more than useless,
your making us as well as yourself a laughing stock of the smartphone world.
I USED TO BE  proud that i had one of the best makes of phone and had nothing else but admiration for
BlackBerry.
I am considering now selling my phone to one of these websites which take them and the only thing at the moment stopping me is that my BB curve is less than 1yr old , cost me £150 , but i can only get about £50
for it
Help us or at least tell us whats happening , DONT FORGET  without us you are nothing.
                I dont expect a response because i am no one to you which is a shame but i suppose thats life.

ps/  if im posting this to the wrong dept , please pass it on

Peter Ellis

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Blackberry Complaint / Feature Request - Please add category support for calendar Items already

Dear Peter Ellis,

I can feel your frustration. Unfortunately, I cannot help. The contributors on this forum are BlackBerry owners, that spend part of their free time helping other people. No RIM employee will see your message.

If you have complaints, your primary contact is your point of sale (usually your carrier).

Good luck.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: LOOP

[ Edited ]

while downloading any item from the app world "There is an issue connecting to BlackBerry App World. Please try again." this message comes...

plz help..

email- <Personal Content Removed>

Thank U!

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: 02

Re: Blackberry Complaint / faults on phone

I would like to make a complain about my phone, phones for you has sent my phone to the blackberry repair companies about 5 times with the same problem, the problem is my phone keeps freezing and the black trackpad always breaks and it keeps turning off i have had this problem for 7 months now i would like to get a reply phones for you have not fixed my phone it does not matter how many time i send it it comes back with the same faults.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8250
My Carrier: o2

Re: Blackberry Complaint / Feature Request - Phone never works

Hello,
       I have a Blackberry 8250 on contract from August of last year. It has been sent away to be fixed 4 times already. The phone itself either keeps freezing, switching itself off, or the internet will stop working. Most recently i got it sent away with all of the above and the camera stopped working. Each time the phone has been replaced. I got a new Blackberry there about 3 weeks ago and already it keeps switching itself off, freezing especially when on the phone and texting, its not letting me see any photos i take. If i bring it back in again it is just going to be sent away again to be fixed or get replaced, i am losing out as i always get a temporarily phone while mine is away for 2-3 weeks at a time. I am sick of this happening, i want to know is there any thing that can be done as i am extremely unhappy with this service. My boyfriend has an Iphone on contract and from the day he has got it he has never once had any kind of trouble. If this continues i am going to change my model, i don't like touch screens but it could be the step i have to take because the Blackberry never works.
Guru I

hello kellydoaln78, the 8520 was released 4 years ago (august 2009). Maybe it is time indeed to use a more recent phone Smiley Happy The Q10 has just been released in the US.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

The Q10 and the Z10 have both been released in the UK, where I believe this user on O2 is located.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8250
My Carrier: o2

Yeah id love a new phone. but the problem is ive got a contract phone and its not up for another year so im stuck with this phone :-( i need something done 

Guru I

when you got your new phone, did you do anything special to it? Like restore a backup from the previous phone?