Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Wind

Blackberry Currve 9300, Help Me

Ever since I was a child, a blackberry was all I wanted. Just realizing after the 10 years of my life, I wasted my money on such a cheap and use-less device. I am currently with Wind Mobile and I have purchased a blackberry curve 9300 from them. Within the first 3 months, my blackberry froze and the track pad would not function. I went to Wind and they sent me a light used blackberry for it. No water damage had been done to my previous phone. I got the light used blackberry and it's been 7 months since of the purchase of it and the charger port just fell out. I hardly ever charge my phone. I went back to wind and because its been over 2 months now, they can't do anything about it. I wasted over $300.00 purchasing your phone! It's very disappointing that your company sells such cheap and use-less products. I have never been so disturbed, concerned and upset about anything in my life. You have ruined my pleasures having a blackberry. I am thinking of buying a apple i-phone and convincing everyone one I know to switch as well. I really don't want to do this because like I said, blackberry's touch my heart. The point when I purchased this, I can't believe I would ever get this disappointed over your phone. I hope you can help me out by changing my decisions on this view. I am very sorry if I have hurt you or offended you in anyway. I really felt horrible and disturbed about my blackberry curve so I poured my heart out to you.
Thank you for your time and consideration! 

Regards, 
Tanya

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: rogers

Re: Blackberry Currve 9300, Help Me

i'm having the same issue!!! any help out there?????

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 Crve 3G
My Carrier: O2

i have had 2  blackberry 9300 3G phones now and i have had no end of problems. when i first got it i thought it would be the best thing in the world bt have now started to doubt it now as it is not hellping having all of these problems on a phone. back in the day i remember having a nokia 3310. they where the best phones on the market at the time.

my first problem was with the mousepad tracker malfunctioning on the phone. i took it to the shop i bought it from and they sent it away for repair it came back looking like new, before i sent it in to the shop i had all my emails and eveything synced to my phone. ( i was without a phone for 6 weeks when this happened) ( Phones4U)

the second problem was when it came back from repair, i couldnt get my emails to connect back to the server to retreve them also when i tried to get into my email setting my phone jst froze and i had to remove the battery for the phone to work again i decided to take it to my service provider (o2) and they sent it off for repair. after 2 attempts to get the phone problem with the emails solved they just threw my old phone back at RIM and said that i was not happy as a cutomer and that the phone needed a fully replaced one insted.

i got my new phone and it has developed another fault. when you make or recive a call the ear speaker is all fuzzy and crackly. i am having to take it back into my service provider and seeing if they can sort it out. if not i am getting rid and putting the money towards an new phone Smiley Happy

Thanks

Gavin

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Graphic

i'm having the same issue to!!! any help out there?????

New Contributor

heyy how did u get in contact with rim. i tried to email Mr.T Heins about it but they jus sent me here :@ 

they never repair my fone!

Contributor

i would take it back to the shop that you bought it from if you bought it off the internet then take it back to your service provider shop and see what they say i had this same problem with my phone. they should send it off to get fixed if it is still within warranty. you might be without a phone for a few weeks but it will get fixed as they did with mine

hope this helps

thanks

Gavin
New Contributor

they wont take it back! i told them numerous amount of times, but there like its been over 2 months so we can't do anything about it :@ i want to contact RIM myself and give them a piece of my mind and how i feel used! im not satifised at all! and its very disappointing because i love my blackberry very much!  

Contributor

try using this link . https://www.blackberry.com/technicalsupport/index.do;jsessionid=EGP70HaUAilKLL50H1b2cQ**.node1?ft=pa...

Fill in the stuff and see what happens

hope this helps Smiley Happy

Gavin
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: rogers

my solution? buy a new phone.

I'm so over the blackberry. The new ones are developing NEW problems...it's just not worth it to stay in this vicious cycle...

Contributor

Yes but for them to fix the problem you have to report it to them so they know what there working with here. As I say go on the link in my previous comments and fill in the forms and they might be able to help you. It may be a vicious cycle but you don't know what they say till you talk to them ...

Thanks

Gavin