Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Etisalat

Blackberry Curve 8520 App error 532

Now my blackberry suddenly without installing anything just stopped working. It doesn't sense any pushed button and when trying hard resetting it, it shows the white screen app error 532 reset for about 3 seconds before it becomes black again. Sometimes a message occurs "Uncaught Exception index 11>=11". Also Desktop manager doesn't sense it, it just keep on saying connecting. Now I can't do anything on my mobile, even if somebody tried to call me they'll find it ringing but nothing shows on the screen, just black.

Thanks in Advance

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520 App error 532

Hello Sammar

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sammar wrote:

Now my blackberry suddenly without installing anything just stopped working. It doesn't sense any pushed button and when trying hard resetting it, it shows the white screen app error 532 reset 

Can you reconfirm if it is an App Error 532 or App Error 523 ?

Now .. to recover your device from this error follow this Knowledge Base :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Please note , above method will delete any data within your device and if you have a previous backup or using BlackBerry Protect you can restore it from there.

Additional Information :

KB24395 :  "Error 523", "App Error 523", or "JVM 523" appears on the BlackBerry Smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: 30969001
My Carrier: 0532581183