Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: BB Curve 8250
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry Curve 8520 , CAN`T setup GMAIL account. I`m begging, please help me.

Hi,

I added my hotmail.com e-mail easy.

Than I wanted to add my second email - gmail.com. But I couldn`t.

Each time when I tried to "add" show me: "Invalid email address or password.Verify your email address and password."

1. changed password... but when i tried after i change password, it showed me again the same:" "Invalid email address or password.Verify your email address and password."

2. I called to Vodafone (1740) asked agent to add for me, but he couldn`t as well.

3. I read this:"After you have signed out then go to " http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha" (without the quote marks)  Sign in via this page with the weird word you need to type in.   Once you have been accepted you can then go back to your phone and enter the password, it will be accepted."- I TRIED DIDN`T work

I read a hundreds of posts that have given a step-by-step in many ways to Set-up Gmail, but nothing.

Could someone help me, PLEASE!!!!!!

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: 639054040901

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520 , CAN`T setup GMAIL account. I`m begging, please help me.

I HAVE THE EXACT PROBLEM! SOMEBODY HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!