Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520 - Can Not Add New Contact or Edit Contact Detail In phone Book

Okay, Here is my latest update!!

Conatcts are been added and edited now..

Thanks to Hemant!!

I am not Sure, its because of Yahoo, MSN or FB... i am deleted all these three and its working now.

But my Question now is, Shall i re- install FB atleast??? Idont use MSN at all and Yahoo sometimes only.. FB i need...

Can anyone guide?

Thanks

My Device: Curve 8500
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520 - Can Not Add New Contact or Edit Contact Detail In phone Book

Hello, 

I uninstalled all chat apps and reinstalled the FB... There is no problem with the contacts but the Facebook takes a long time to load the newsfeeds and freezes the phone... Hence I have uninstalled it and am waiting for an update from BB Apps team.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Yes you can reinstall FB now. As I am using FB very frequently, and found no problems with it.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Airtel

Perfect Santosh!

Thanks for the Guidance.. I will wait for the same from BB application team...

If i get any will post, if any one of you does.. Update!!

Thanks to all of you for helping Smiley Happy

Highlighted
My Carrier: vodafone

Hi! Same problem! I can't add new numbers! I haven't Windows live or Yahoo messenger, and I have not recently installed any app. What can I do? Please, help me! Bye!