Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: MTN

Blackberry Curve 8520 Native Browser

Could Someone Please Advise Me On How this Issue Could Be Resolved(?)

My Native Web Browser does not seem to Load Pages at All any Longer.
As soon as I Click on the browser it shows the "requesting" tab and after a Minute or Two, it states "Loading", but Nothing Ever Happens.

I've Used Third Party Browsers and None of Them are Capable of Producing the Results the Native Browser Delivers (Mainly JavaScript Related issues).

My Phone Has Been Responding Very Slowly (the Timer Appears at a Constant) and I've Cleared Out Nearly Every App. I've Installed yet Still, it is Slow to Respond.

Can Anyone Give Me Advice as to What the Problem (Exactly) Is and What could Be Done About It... ? (Please)

Kind Regards
ACJ
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520 Native Browser

Lots of apps fighting over limited RAM memory is the problem.  The best way to resolve that is to remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.  Do that and watch that timer disappear.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.