Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Blackberry Curve 8520: Reload Software 552

Hi guys

Like 2 weeks ago I had a little problem with my Blackberry Curve 8520. I got a white screen with: Reload Software 552. I was looking on Google for a solution. It worked. I reloaded my software. but today, 2 weeks later, I get the same message. I was like: Oh, this, I can fix this. So I tried and tried...

Everything worked out really well but rebooting my Blackberry: No. The Desktop Software says the reboot will take only 30 min. My computer has been running all day. Why? My Blackberry goes on, 10 minutes later my Black berry goes off, 10 minutes later my blackberry goes on. 

Can somebody help me? My USB-cable has plugged in good, I've the right version, everything I have to do. 

I really appreciate it if you guys could help me out. Sorry if my English is not that good, I'm a Dutch 13-year old kid ;p

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: o2

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520: Reload Software 552

hi,

I have been experiencing similar problems, it seems that Blackberry have no formal service that will show a solution to their problem, this is my first blackberry, but I am wondering why i even made this aquisition...
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: STC

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520: Reload Software 552

AND WHAT PASSWORD DO WE NEED TO INSERT...... THAT IS ASKS FOR......???? Smiley Happy