12-12-2012 04:31 PM
After days of searching the web, I haven't found anything on the net about this problem. My ploblem is whenever I put my SIM card into the Blackberry, a white screen comes up with a small black clock in them middle like it is trying to load. Here are a few details.
- Sim card works in my LG Xenon, no problem
- Blackberry boots with no trouble WITHOUT Sim card
- Tried a family members SIM card [being used in a Blackberry 9700] and put it into the 8900 and it also didn't work
- Put my Sim card into the 9700, works PERFECTLY.
- SIM card and phones are all with Rogers Wireless
- Tried removing all contacts from SIM card and tried again in the 8900, didn't work
- Tried a peice of scotch tape to make connection my secure in the 8900, also didn't work.
I am come to the conclution that the 8900 is done. However, are there any fixes? [Besides a new phone]
Thanks for all your help and imput
12-12-2012 04:49 PM
Excellent torubleshooting. As a final step, head to the store so a tech can confirm the phone is bad. I think you're right. Not much else I can offer since you've done all the heavy lifting!