Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: Vodacom
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Curve 9320 Facebook Problem

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version of FACEBOOK for my wife to her Blackberry Curve. Now, there is a problem. When she goes into FACEBOOK, she goes straight to news feeds but there are none. Why does she not go straight to her main page?

Also when i try and edit the settings on FACEBOOK i have to log in again and i get no where, even with the e-mail, phone or name. So i cannot log in to edit, even though my wife is logged into FACEBOOK.

Please help.

Regards

David

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Playbook - Finding Priv
My Carrier: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 Facebook Problem

I recommend Restarting Your Phone And Then Check - If Nothing chances Then Try Deleting the App and reinstalling It

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For more visit my Blog
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: Vodacom

Hi

I have restarted the phone, deleted and reloaded the facebook application and still the same problem.

Many Thanks

David

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Playbook - Finding Priv
My Carrier: Not Specified

Try This Once Again :- Restart Your Phone -> Delete The App -> Pullout the Battery of Switched On Phone -> Restart Your Phone and Download The App

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For more visit my Blog
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

@davezn,
This forum is made up of users from all over the world. While most provide helpful information, some like to post even though they really have no idea what they're talking about.

By default the FB app takes you to News Feed. If you want your own page then you have to click on the three lines at the top left and open your own page.

As for why your content won't load that's probably a connection issue. Where are you located? What country? Are you on wifi or mobile connection?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!