Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry Curve 9320 getting automatically off

My handset Blackberry Curve is around 1 year old. For the last one week it is getting automatically off and switches on only once the battery is removed and put back. What could be the problem ??
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 getting automatically off

Hi tgangraj

Within last week have you installed any application before this Problem started ? Think carefully any new application , theme , wallpaper or any recent app update !

If you have then try to boot your device on Safe Mode , On Safe Mode delete any application which you think might be responsible for this issue , from Options > Device > Application Manegement > locate and delete any newly installed 3rd party application , it might help in resolving your issue :

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

KB10040  :How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Sometime a bad app can cause such issue , or first remove your media card and check the results.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.