Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: Etisalat
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Curve 9320 unable to login BB ID and unable to update my bb protect

It keep telling me my bb ID is offline and I don't know what to do .
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Playbook - Finding Priv
My Carrier: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 unable to login BB ID and unable to update my bb protect

Have you forgotten the Password of your BlackBerry ID ?

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For more visit my Blog
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 unable to login BB ID and unable to update my bb protect

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post for helpful information concerning your BBID situation:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

No i didn't forgotten my  BlackBerry ID Password 

New Contributor

Thank you but it still doesn't help , my blackberry keeps sending this message " Unable to update blackberry id account information while offline " so how do i be online again ?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Ahhh...thank you for the complete error message...always much more useful than bits and pieces. The methods in this KB may be of use to you:

• Article ID: KB28212 "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Good luck and let us know!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Perfect . That what i'm looking for , thank you .
Hall of Famer III

You are welcome...enjoy!

Visitor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: EE

Hi, I appologise that I am writing in the wrong topic, but I really need help((( I deleted my original BB ID account, and created a new on with the same e-mail as I have forgoton both my pass and my security answer and I managed to lock the account on my laptop. On the device it is still showing 6/10 attempts and a note saing "ENTER THE USER NAME ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SMARTPHONE". User name is spelled corectly...I have restared the device many times...still can not log on to the bb my world menu...Do I lock the account on the mobile device as well? or i neeed to perform the wipe anyway?(((( please advise(((( thank you in advance(((

Hall of Famer III

Qyaqs wrote:

Hi, I appologise that I am writing in the wrong topic, but I really need help((( I deleted my original BB ID account, and created a new on with the same e-mail as I have forgoton both my pass and my security answer and I managed to lock the account on my laptop. On the device it is still showing 6/10 attempts and a note saing "ENTER THE USER NAME ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SMARTPHONE". User name is spelled corectly...I have restared the device many times...still can not log on to the bb my world menu...Do I lock the account on the mobile device as well? or i neeed to perform the wipe anyway?(((( please advise(((( thank you in advance(((

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post for helpful information concerning your BBID situation:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you. Given the error you see ("enter username associated..."), I can only deduce that the BBID you attempted to use is not the exact same one that is already associated to that BB...and an on-device WIPE is the sole method of starting over, and then being able to use the correct BBID credentials on your device.

Cheers, and Good Luck!