Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: O2

Blackberry Curve 9320 unable to login BB ID

Hello all I bought a Blackberry Curve 9320 and used it with my O2 monthly contract... Recently I got in contact with O2 because I wanted to switch to Pay as you Go. They sent me a new SIM and said it would take up to 24 hours to be activated.... Its been over 24 hours and when I turn my Blackberry on, it asks me to sign to BlackBerry ID... I put in my details and it says Please Wait... It stays like this for ever... Sometimes I get a messega that says incorrect login details, but I have already reseted my password and logged in through the website, so the details must be correct. I called O2 and they said its because the SIM is not activated yet, but this was before the 24 hour mark. Could anyone help please ? Regards
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 unable to login BB ID

The data services on the SIM card may not be active and hence your may be receiving the error and the device is unable to check the correct password over the internet. 

Re-insert your old sim card and connect your phone to a wifi connection. No switch-off, reinsert your new sim and and enter your password and you should be able to get into your phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.