Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Altech Autopage

Blackberry Curve 9360 - Shutsdown for no reason...

My BB 9360 keeps shutting down for no reason.  Within the 1st 3 months of having my 1st ever BB it was sent in for 'repairs', thereafter the phone has been sent back for another 2 times - in total over a period of 1 year - the phone was sent in for repairs 3 times.  Recently when the phone started giving me hassles again, I was told that it must be sent in again!!! This is EXTREMELY frustrating as my phone is my only means of communication and I am left without a phone for at least a month at a time. In January 2014 it will be 2 years that I have had this phone & I can certainly say that after the negative experience I will definitely not be renewing my contract with another Blackberry. I have, like so many other BB users been negatively impacted and sadly as word goes around I find that more and more users are feeling the same..

However I have another 7 month left before I can renew my contract with Autopage or any other Vodacom Supplier and I need a solution in order to use my phone without having to keep it connected to the usb cable all the time.

I require some easy to understand information / downloads without me having to send the BB in again and having to wait a month before it returns from where ever it goes too...

Please give me proper resources - I am not a computer-boffin and I dont always understand the language that is often used to explain directions of use.

Thanking you in advance

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Blackberry Curve 9360 - Shutsdown for no reason...

I am getting same problem. Frustrating.