Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
12-20-2012 07:52 AM
Hi..I am from India. I have recently bought a Blackberry Curve 9360. I have two issues with this:
1. The battery life is very limited. By the mid of the day, half of the battery charge is gone. I have started taking my charger everywhere now
2. How to activate / install fm radio in my mobile.
Help appreciated! Thanks...
12-20-2012 07:57 AM
Ad 1) maybe try to set network mode to 2g (disable 3g), turn off wifi etc - check if it helps.
Install Resource Monitor http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13
Ad 2) I think you must update OS to 7.1 (BTW I think it also helps with a battery life)
12-20-2012 09:06 AM
1. Get a charger to top off the charge during the day. Do not drain these batteries repeatedly each day, it kills the battery quicker and causes overall poor battery life. Even 10-15 minutes of charge will get you to the end of the day fine.
2. Yes, upgrade to an operating system of 220.127.116.110 or greater
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code