Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

Blackberry Curve 9360

Hi..I am from India. I have recently bought a Blackberry Curve 9360. I have two issues with this:

1. The battery life is very limited. By the mid of the day, half of the battery charge is gone. I have started taking my charger everywhere now Smiley Sad

2. How to activate / install fm radio in my mobile.

Help appreciated! Thanks...

Developer
My Device: PP
My Carrier: base(kpn)/BE, t-mobile/PL

Re: Blackberry Curve 9360

Ad 1) maybe try to set network mode to 2g (disable 3g), turn off wifi etc - check if it helps.

Install Resource Monitor http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/130385/?lang=en 

Ad 2) I think you must update OS to 7.1 (BTW I think it also helps with a battery life)

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

1. Get a charger to top off the charge during the day. Do not drain these batteries repeatedly each day, it kills the battery quicker and causes overall poor battery life. Even 10-15 minutes of charge will get you to the end of the day fine.

2. Yes, upgrade to an operating system of 7.1.0.400 or greater

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

Thanks so much. I will try out the solutions suggested...