Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9370
My Carrier: Verizon

Blackberry Curve 9370 Case -- Need Slot For Phone Charm

I've had my Curve 9370 for a couple months, and I'm really happy with it, but I can't help missing the phone charm I used to have on my old phone. (Sentimental value and whatnot.)

I've been told that some phone cases have been made with a hole for a phone charm, but after hours of searching on multiple sites I can't find a single one!! 

If anyone could please link me to some I would be so thankful!!

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Blackberry Curve 9370 Case -- Need Slot For Phone Charm

not sure what you mean by charm, can you post a picture of it please

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

My Device: Curve 9370
My Carrier: Verizon

http://www.oneinhundred.com/upfiles/upimg3/Red-heart-cell-phone-charm---C-5693933.jpg

The charms look like this.

Usually, phones have a hole where the charm can be attached. These are usually differing depending on the model. These are just a few examples on other kinds of phones: 

http://site.accessorygeeks.com/ystore/images/des-installationcg.jpg

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/462/096/108/108096462_213.JPG

And other models of Blackberry, like the link below, have a hole for the charm already on them.

http://cdn.crackberry.com/files/kevin/lglanyard4.jpg

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I have never seen anyone with a charm on their BlackBerry but I can see the need for a slot if you do use one.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I have a charm hole on my old 8900 and my Storm2.
but starting with the Pearl3G, that was the slimmest BlackBerry device of its generation, the charm hole disappeared.

I think you could either stick the charm in the battery door, or you could buy a case and stick the charm in one of its holes. Or drill one.

Charms are nice, but for practical matters (have a wiping cloth for the screen Smiley Wink )

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: