Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: 9380 curve
My Carrier: o2

Blackberry Curve 9380

hi am wondering if anyone can helpme or give me some information am so lost and dont know what to do...

about 6 weeks ago i purcharsed the new blackberry curve 9380 on pay as you go from phones 4 u  for the first few weeks the phone was brill but then i started noticing small issues with it like the whole phone freezing up not all the time but sometimes when i was trying to use it from making a call, texting and even the app's, also it started taking ages to responded to anything i was trying to do. so i took it back to phones 4 u and they spoke to there head office then adviced me that it would need to go to there repair centre this was on the 10/04/12 i recieved an email that day to advise me that it had been booked in to go to the repair centre which was fair enough in the email it gave me the repair tracking page so on the 12/04/12 i recieved an email advising that it had reached the repair centre and they would keep me up to date which i thought was ok but when i checked the tracking site on the 13/04/12 it was showing that it had to be sent off site for higher repair and it has been like that every since ive not recieved any other emails also the only thing that has been updated is the return date which started off at the 24/04 then has jumped every day and now its currently showing the 28/04 which am so not happy about ive also contacted phones 4 u shop the handset it was bought from to then be given another number for the repair place to then be told that they dont even do anything thing with blackberry phones they go straight back to the manufactor which i think is crazy why not do that in the first place as so phones 4 u or there repair place cant give me a direct number to get to blackberry or even the place where its been sent which is so frustrating that no one can give me any information about whats going on and now am hearing that the 9380 has been pulled from alot of carriers which has made me even more worried. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I FIND OUT WHERE MY PHONE IS BEING REPAIRED ABOUT AND ALSO IS IT TRUE THAT THE 9380 CURVE HAS BEEN PULLED...