Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Curve - Synch Problems between Device and Outlook

Email that I delete in Outlook is not deleted on my blackberry and the same is true in reverse.  I have the proper settings on my blackberry as well as in my blackberry account.  And, I am starting to believe that it originates with my Desktop Manager, as I am not able to check the "Reconcile messages" box" under the "Synchronize" header in the Desktop Manager.  As a result, I am only able to synch my calendar, contacts, tasks and memos.  I have tried everything and have spent a few hours on the phone with Verizon techs only to be disconnected.  Please help!
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Blackberry Curve - Synch Problems between Device and Outlook

• when you delete on Outlook (Shift-Del), seems like the deletion is propagated to your Blackberry but it takes more than an hour.
  • when you delete on your Blackberry (Del), the deletion is propagated to your Outlook only if you have said so in the options.

Messages application >> Options >> Email reconciliation >> Delete on >>Mailbox & Handheld

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: