Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: 6024884342

Blackberry Curve - email synch

I received a notice from Blackberry that my email wasn't synching and I needed to go in and reconnect.  I had changed my email password over a week ago so that was the issue.  But the notice when I try to make this change to synch, has a misspelled email user name and when I correct it and put in the password, it still says I need to put in a user name, like it's not recognizing it.  I'm on 7 of 10 tries and nothing works.  Any suggestions?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Blackberry Curve - email synch

Hey EGAragon,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

To better assist you what type of email account are you trying to re-validate?

You indicated you were on 7 of 10 attempts? To clarify are you at the point where you are re-validating your email account or are you prompted for your Blackberry Internet Service account log in information? 

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: 6024884342

Re: Blackberry Curve - email synch

I'm at the Verify BlackBerry ID - where it asks me to enter my BlackBerry ID Username and Password.  It has the wrong Username and I corrected that then put in my password.  It processes and then says "Enter the username associated with this smartphone" again, and again.  Nothing I do works.  It's my hotmail email account that it's always sinc'd with.