Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Curve network emails won't quit

I recently downloaded my Blackberry User Tools to my computer.  When I did this I must have done something to my phone because now I get about 200 emails a day from network.  I will copy one of the emails here.  How do I get this to stop.

This is one of the email address' that comes through.  They are all from network@.......... 

network@etp1007.etp.na.blackberry.net <network@etp1007.etp.na.blackberry.net>

This is the message of the email: 

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 196
AV1mUmcAAAAAIBAIMjQxMjk1ODIgGVN0ZXBoZW5AUG9ydHJhaXRTb3V0aC5jb20AsSEv2lAF
Q0lDQUwDQICAgIECAAAwMThCNjBEOUUrRysxANmpPOezikoe137k+81VidIAGeBZyvrdS5C4
+Yx8owTHW4mOShQOuv8o0Yz8HLSJ7pBUI9u1ozNuYhL6ORlUkaPPXUlihZnGM45oAO6il7hv
JxtJaScClFRzaH4c9jnJec4sEZnftvCpc3+NYo0IW7YNQg!!
ENDETP 1346487449

Someone please help me.  I spend all day deleting the stupid emails from my email account.

Thanks

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Blackberry Curve network emails won't quit

uninstall thoese users tools and then reinstall and during your desktop manager set up choose BlackBerry Internet Service. On your device go to options>advanced options>service books and move cursor on to delete Desktop(cmime) and push menu key and choose delete, repeat this for desktop (cical) as well.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.