Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Desktop Manager

I updated my desktop manager some six months ago and ever since then, I haven't been able to synch my calendar (finally got the address book working). I use a contact management program called AgentOffice and I have spent countless hours with technical support with no solution in site.

Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix this issue? I'm faced with either switching to an iphone or switching to another contact management program - switching phones would be much cheaper. I don't want either so I'm still searching for a solution. 

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager

There is an updated version of Desktop Manager is available. You can get it from this link

Check the below knowledge base articles -

• KB03315 How to setup organizer data synchronization using BlackBerry Desktop Software
  • KB29359 BlackBerry Desktop software closes unexpectedly during synchronization of organizer data

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

The updated version you're referring to, is it the same one from a few months ago? If it is, it's the update that started my problems. I had to downgrade to version 5.0.1 just to be able to synch at lease the address book.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately it did not work. I did speak with technical support yesterday and they said that the current version on my software is not supported.

I'm not ready to give up on BB, especially with BB10 coming up in January and I'm inclined to switch to another contact management program that will work with BB. Do you have any suggestions?