Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry Device Manager can't find 9320 Bluetooth device (even Bluetooth is switched on and set to Discoverable)

I want to sync my Blackberry 9320 via Bluetooth to a Windows 7 Professional machine using a Bluetooth adapter. Syncing using USB cable works fine.
I can Bluetooth pair with the 9320 and also send / receive files to /from the Windows 7 machine. Fantastic !

HOWEVER, Blackberry Device Manager can not find the 9320 Bluetooth device (even Bluetooth is switched on and set to Discoverable) - see screen shots below.

By the way I have already tried (amongst other things)Manually Install RIM Virtual Serial Ports in Microsoft® Windows® 7” on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2n5dHxGHI  Unfortunately, this does now work - the drivers do load up OK and remove the warning signs when view in Windows Device Manager, but Blackberry Device Manager still can't see my 9320.
Please help !

Windows Device ManagerBlackberry Device ManagerFail
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Device Manager can't find 9320 Bluetooth device (even Bluetooth is switched on and set to Discoverable)

I have the exact same problem with my 9360. I have also tried all the fixes I could find on the Internet with no luck. I have posted a request as well. I will let you know if I find a solution. What gets me though is that this appears to be a long standing issue with no obvious fix! Best of luck.