Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9800

Blackberry Error ID 11000

This is now getting very anoying.  I can't buy apps on the app world anymore.
I log in with my details.  Go to edit card cause my card expired, and when i try to save the information it says...Saving card info.  After that a error 11000 gets displayed and says please visit, balckberry.com/appworld/support.  Go there and there is nothing.  Removed the battery tried other cards nothing.

Do anyone have an idea how to fix this anoying problem?

New Contributor
My Device: 25fa6e78&9300
My Carrier: gprs wifi

Re: Blackberry Error ID 11000

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Blackberry Error ID 11000

corvitech wrote:

After that a error 11000 gets displayed and says please visit, balckberry.com/appworld/support.

Hello corvitech,

I have read that several users are victims of that 11000 error, I feel your pain, and I am (at least for now) happy that I have not encountered it yet.

But this is a Paypal issue. RIM does not use 5 digits error codes. Paypal does. Even better, I have found the official error codes that PayPal can raise, and they did not even bother adding that 11000 one:

There is 10000 and 11001 but not 11000.

I personally think that the AppWorld connection with RIM is really not user friendly, we should not be given error codes but explicit error messages indicating what we should do to solve the issue. But it is PayPal that should explain what to do with error #11000.

That being said, if you wish to solve your issue, please try the following, hopefully we will both pinpoint what is going on:

1. Are you using a credit card on your PayPal account? Are you sure that all the credit cards on your PayPal account are not expired? Can you check if the card number and expiration date are entered correctly?
  2. Can you check your payment credentials (KB26621 for AppWorld for PlayBook ; KB23717 for BlackBerry smartphone)?
  3. Are you using the same email address for your BlackBerry ID account as you are for your PayPal account? If you are, can you change one of the email addresses and try again.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: