Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800
My Carrier: MTN

Blackberry ID Login and Password forgotten

I have forgotten my email Address and Password that I originally used to log into App World and when I want to download updates Very frustrating When I attempt an update i get a screen which gives my email address ...and then asks for a password (Blackberry ID) Great! I cannot remember which password so I select forgotten password Then I am sent a link by the server, which then asks me for the password...(the one I cannot remember) so that I can change the password Fantastic! And so I go in circles until the server locks me out for two hours How do I go about getting this password changed......

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Blackberry ID Login and Password forgotten

Hi gilbert8484,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

If you are unable to reset the password, you will need to either delete the BlackBerry ID using the confirmation email you received when creating it and recreate it or create a second BlackBerry ID.

Thanks,

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: 02

Hi

Im on attempt 9 out of 10 to enter my username and password. I cannot remember my user name but the only recovery option appears to be password. How do I either view or change my username?

Also what happens if I enter 10 incorrect attempts?

many thanks

Highlighted
My Device: q10 SQN100 RFN81uw
My Carrier: Vodacom

My e mail address has changed and the password I used with the old address does not work so I am unable to change my username. I created a new ID with my new address but I am not able to use this new ID with my device as it insists on the old ID. Please advise.

Oloff