Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: 02

Blackberry ID Sign in

Hi

I have been having recurring problems with Blackberry ID sign in.  I keep getting an error message saying "Unable to log in to your Blackberry ID account".  I followed a suggestion of removing the baterry and SIm and replacing the battery to fix the error.  That hasn't worked asd when I put the SIM back in, I cannot use the phone without entering the Blackberry ID Username.  I do not want to sign out and wipe all data as I have not back up all photos etc.. - can anyone help?

cheers

Esto

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry ID Sign in

Hi Esto

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB28212 "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Within this Knowledge Base apart from Workaround #2 which is the last option to resolve this error , I prefer before trying any workaround go through those Notes.But always do your backup before considering any options.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.