Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry ID Username e password

Good Morning, my boss has a problem with his BBid that we can not solve. He does not remember the password to gain access, we tried with a "forgot password" but at the time of registration he has entered an incorrect email address. How can we correct the address of the email without knowing the password? Thanks for the support.

Regular Contributor
My Device: iPhone 4s
My Carrier: Warid Tel

Re: Blackberry ID Username e password

Hi
This problem occurred with the other users repeat the process
Go the login window again
Click on forgot password again and then enter your email

If still it does not solve enter an alter email address

Plz press like button

Reg
Superdev
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hello, the problem is that the email address you entered does not exist and not remembering the password we can not do the "forgot."

With the "forgot" the email is sent for recovery to an email address that does not exist.Smiley Sad

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post for helpful information concerning your BBID situation:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you. Given what you describe, unless you can obtain human support (none of the automated means will work for your situation), your only option will be creating a new BBID and starting over, which will require a complete WIPE of the device. Sadly, this is how it works...BBID is a secure system, but when the human fails their part of that security, there's just not much that can be done.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................