Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: tesco

Blackberry ID help

Hi I have changed my blackberry torch to a bold but I can't get my emails as I have forgotton  my password and security question I have 3 attempts left..  thanks for your help regards 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry ID help

Hello brfc15

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You have to remember either your BBID password or the security question , otherwise you are struck ! 

You can try calling your Carrier Tesco if they can help you in resetting your BlackBerry ID password Or login to your email account that you used for BlackBerry ID , search your Inbox and find the original email which was send for BlackBerry ID confirmation , you can delete your BlackBerry ID from there which will allow you to use the same email or username for your BlackBerry ID .

If all above fails then as last option you have to Create a new BlackBerry ID , for help refer to this Knowledge Base Article :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

I followed the instructions and set up  a new ID etc but when I try and connect re emails it comes up with " Your device encountered a problem with this application's server" - any ideas ?? thanks again

Elite II

Hi there,

Are you getting this error message while setting up your new  BlackBerry ID or while associating your email accounts on your BlackBerry ?

let us know.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

Getting this when I try and access my email account, I set up blackberry ID through my pc but when I revert to phone I get this message everytime it sets up the wizzard and goes through the set up

thanks mark

Highlighted
Elite II

Then first register your new device with your Carrier Network :

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

Once you recieve the registration message try it again , Or use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/intergrate to add / edit your email account .