Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry ID not being recognised by my 9320 Curve

My Blackberry ID will not work on my smatphone (Blackberry 9320 Curve). It says that I need to enter the ID associated to this smartphone but I am. I'm entering all the correct information but it sill says the same hing. How do I get it to workagain?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry ID not being recognised by my 9320 Curve

For whatever reason it thinks you're using a different BBID than what was used on the device to begin with.

Do you still have access to the device? Can you look in in Options >BlackBerry ID and see what it shows in there for a BBID on the device?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Blackberry ID not being recognised by my 9320 Curve

I've checked that and it is the correct ID associated to that phone. However, I have the same ID on my Ipod touch. Could that be affecting it in some way?