Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
03-28-2012 11:02 AM
Sorry for the delay. This should help out a few of you:
For anyone receiving "An Error has occured. Please Try Again" follow the steps in this article: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB25882
For anyone receiving "Unable to Log in to your BlackBerry ID Account" follow the steps in this article: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB28212
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
04-08-2012 02:36 AM
04-16-2012 08:13 PM
I have been trying to set up a Blackberry ID, but without success. Either my username is not correct or my email is not correct. It is driving me round the bend. Firstly it was the password which was not long enough, so I changed that. Everything I have changed it has come up with a message like - required fields used elsewhere. Very frustrating to say the least!