Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Cell C

Blackberry ID reset issue

Good day,

Please help, I have forgotten my password and the recovery question and answer hasnt helped. Ive been trying to reset it on the PC with no luck for 3days now. i cant go onto BBM

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry ID reset issue

You'll need to remember either your password or your security question answer. Without either one you can't reset your BB ID and you'll have to make a new one. This, unfortunately, will cause you to lose all data associated with your old one, such as contacts and paid apps from BlackBerry World.

I hope that answers your question.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Cell C

Re: Blackberry ID reset issue

Thanks Bill J! 

I cant remember my password at all and when I put in the recovery answer it doesnt accept it. I've tried creating a new one but keep on getting " Your password is the same as one of the information fields. Please try again." and my password that im trying to use is not the same as any of the information in the fields...I've been without BBm for 3days nowWoman Sad