Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: blackberry storm 2
My Carrier: metro PCS

Blackberry ID service temporarily unavailable when connecting to blackberry protect

Hi I have tried several times to connect to blackberry protect but I am unable to do so. It says "blackberry ID service temporarily unavailable" and after several tries it now read " invalid blackberry ID email or password" however I can connect to blackberry protect from my desktop and I have no problem logging in to appeared w that same BB ID. I would really appreciate the help.

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 3G 9105
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Re: Blackberry ID service temporarily unavailable when connecting to blackberry protect

I'm having the same problem. I've been trying to set up "Blackberry Protect". I get messages "Blackberry ID server unavailable" or "Blackberry Protect server unavailable. I can connect to both of these via PC but not with device. All other Blackberry services seem to work ok, so I'm hoping it's only a settings issue. Can anyone help.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry ID service temporarily unavailable when connecting to blackberry protect

I am Also facing same problem,