Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry ID

Hi - I have a problem with my blackberry ID.  I have been throughn the reset password process and can now log in from a computer using a web browser to my account.  When I try and log in using the same credentials on my Blackberry I get "unable to log in using your blackberry ID.  This is quite frustrating as it means I can not use the app store.

Regards
Chris

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry ID

Have you logged into the device with that same BBID before or is it a different BBID?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Vodafone

Yes I have logged into this phone using this blackberry ID before.  The blackberry ID is just my e-mail address and pre populates on the handset. 

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Make a full backup with Desktop Manager. Then do a security wipe of the device. Once you're done login again. Then restore your backup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!